Check out the data report here, complete with the most memorable images from the leg.
- 5th and final circuit of the season complete!
- Humpbacks have moved inland around Gribbell Island!
- Incredible sh schools and bait ball feeding frenzies throughout fjord system.
- Fin whales common and hungry in central Squally.
- Shearwaters and storm-petrels take Squally by storm, but Cassin’s rare to absent again.
- Third and final season of fieldwork comes to a close.
These and other field reports can also be found here.